Sorry for the generic name...this is a recipe I just put together the other night with things I had in my kitchen. If you have a favorite meatball recipe, this may be a good way to use it. =)
1 stalk celery chopped*
1 clove minced garlic
1tsp dried onion, or about 1/4 c chopped fresh onion
2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
1 c Beef broth
2 lbs meatballs (I used frozen Italian style)
about 6-8 servings of cooked brown rice
- Prepare meatballs and rice
- Melt butter in a medium/large sauce pan
- add celery, garlic and onion. Saute' until celery is tender
- Add soup and broth. Stir until smooth and well blended.
- Stir meatballs into the sauce, and serve over brown rice.