Dust your crock pot off, and try this super simple recipe that will satisfy your craving for Mexican food!
6 Chicken Breasts (thawed or frozen, it doesn't matter)
1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
1 15oz can chicken broth
1 C. salsa of your choice
2 limes sliced into wedges
Hard taco shells
Taco Fixin's (e.g. chopped tomato, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, etc.)
1. Pour chicken broth into a crock pot and stir in taco seasoning.
2. Add salsa and mix well.
3. Place the chicken in the crock pot with the liquid and cover with lid.
4. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours or until the chicken can be shredded.
5. Remove the chicken breasts from the pot, shred the chicken with a fork and place back in the pot with the juices.
6. Serve in hard taco shells with lime slices to drizzle over the meat.
Source: Janet Brown