I digress. The recipe, Kara. The recipe.
The name of this recipe is EASY. Quick and easy. Ignore the header. That's what it's name *should* be. And kiddos of all ages (even those of "Mature Years") will love it.
2 bowls of popped popcorn (I use one scoop full of kernels)
1 C butter
2 C Brown Sugar
3/4 - 1 C Light Karo Syrup
1. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add the sugar and syrup. Stir constantly until it begins to bubble.
3. Boil for 1 min. (Continue stirring. You'd hate to burn it!)
4. Remove from heat and pour over the bowls of popcorn.
5. Stir carefully with a wooden spoon until all the popcorn is covered a fair amount. Add the nuts if you are using them.
Serve immediately--that's the way we like it! You can put it into balls if you wish. Just lay them on wax paper and let them cool.
Source: My long lost friend, Erika Johanson.