Tuesday, June 3, 2014
These glorified rice krispy treats are so yummy because of the addition of peanut butter and mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. You just gotta try 'em!
12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
3 c. Rice Krispies
1 1/2 c. mini marshmallows
1/4 c. mini chocolate chips + 2 T. for garnish
1. Lightly grease a 9x9 pan.
2. In a microwave safe bowl pour in white chips and heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and continue in 30 second increments until chips are melted.
3. Combine the peanut butter with the melted chips and add the krispies.
4. Let cool approx. 15-20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes or so to help cool.
5. Add the marshmallows and the mini chocoloate chips and stir to combine.
6. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly, pressing lightly with the back of your spoon, but do not compact too much, otherwise they will get hard.
7. Press the remaining chocolate chips into the top for garnish.
8. When the bars are completely cooled cut into squares and enjoy!