Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Wet Coconut Cake
This is 5 ingredients of deliciousness.
1 box yellow cake mix
1 14 oz. can condensed milk
1 8 oz. can of cream of coconut milk
12 oz. cool whip
1 7 oz. can coconut
1. Mix cake according to package directions. Bake in a 9x13 pan.
2. While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake with fork.
3. Combine condensed milk and coconut milk, pour over warm holes punctured in the cake.
4. Let cool in the refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
5. Cover with cool whip and sprinkle with coconut.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Cakes and Frostings
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)