My friend Jillian Ennis (soon to be Jillian Mendez in 26 days!) made these scrumptious Mini German Pancakes for us yesterday! They were DELICIOUS! You can top them with any kind of fruit, powdered sugar, syrup, cinnamon sugar, lemon sauce, or whatever your heart desires!
Mini German PancakesIngredients:
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease or spray muffin tins well.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Or you could whirl it in a blender for a few seconds until smooth.
3. Fill baking cups with the batter almost full if you want them to puff up high like the picture below. (Makes 12-18 depending on how high you fill the muffin cups.)
4. Bake about 12 minutes or until golden brown. They will puff up really high while baking, and then deflate a bit as they are cooling.
5. You can fill with fruit topping or a lemon sauce, sprinkle with powdered sugar, or use cinnamon sugar and maple syrup, whipped cream, or whatever sounds good to you!
This one came out with a heart in the middle! How sweet!