Monday, June 18, 2012

Brownie/Cookie Cups



This is a quick, convenient fix that satisfies youth and adults.  Nothing wrong with a little convenience!

Ingredients:

brownie mix (family size)
2 pkg. refrigerated cookie dough (the kind that is scored)
24 snack size Reese's cups

Directions:

1.  Preheat oven to 350.
2.  Push 1.5 squares of break-apart refrigerated cookie dough into the bottom of each section of a muffin
     tin.
3.  Place 1 Reese's cup upside down on top of cookie dough.
4.  Top with prepared brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.
5.  Bake for 18 minutes.

Notes:  Obviously you could half this recipe.  Next time, I think I would opt to use homemade cookie dough.  I loved using the square baking mold as opposed to the traditional round muffin tin.

Source: www.stockpilingmoms.com

5 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT to try this, Amy! Where'd you get the square muffin tin? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember where I got the pan but I've seen them around. You may try Kohl's or Bed, Bath and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete