Have you ever had those days when the universe converges against you? That is how this recipe came to be. What I needed for the original recipe from Southern Living wasn't what I had - so I substituted - a lot. The results were Delicious! I must add at this point, I am having the same type of day today which is why there isn't a picture of this awesome nummines yet.
3-4# Boneless Pork Loin
1/3 cup Red Plum Jam
2 tsp Tones Canadian Steak Seasoning
2 tsp Tone's Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 medium onion chopped
tin foil long enough to make a "pocket" around the roast
1. Place pork loin on tin foil
2. Rub jam over pork loin use more if needed. Note: The spice amounts are an estimate, I just sprinkle what looks right over the top of the pork loin
3. Sprinkle chopped onions over and around pork
4. Pull tin foil ends over pork and fold together, bring sides of foil up and around pork
5. Place in Crock pot with 1 cup of water in the pot not foil pouch and cook for 7-8 hours on high or in regular roasting pan with 2 cups water in pan and bake at 350 for 4.5 hours.
Note: If meat is thawed, shorten cooking time in Crock pot by 2 hours and oven by 1 hour.
Source: A Jennie original