Green chilies, chopped
Black beans, drained well
Canned corn, drained well
Green bell pepper, chopped
Jalapeno, seeded and sliced thin
Pulled pork (because I had some left over from supper earlier in the week)
Onion Salt, to taste
Salt, to taste (balance with the onion salt
Crescent Roll Dough (you can use homemade or ready-made pizza dough, pita bread, whatever...)
1. Open 2 cans of Crescent Rolls. Keep the dough together for the eight rolls in the first can. Spread out on your pizza stone or rectangular cookie sheet. Pinch the dough together at the perforations to form one crust. Take half of the second can and add to the dough you have already formed, so that you have a pan-size pizza.
2. Mix tomato sauce, Cholula Sauce, and minced garlic (I would have used salsa instead, but we were out). Spread evenly over dough.
3. Add all of your toppings in layers, as desired. Top with the cheese.
4. Sprinkle with salt and onion salt.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until dough is done in middle. Watch your exposed crust so it doesn't get too brown.
Source: Original recipe idea from Saren Loosli, Five Kids in Five Years.