Monday, September 26, 2011

Scones

I got this recipe from my sister. Unfortunately we don't really remember where she got it from. I don't make these often because they are way too easy to make (when I make them it's usually when I have somewhere to take most of them) & I can't leave them alone when they're in the house!


2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 egg yolk, beaten
8 oz. sour cream
chocolate chips (I use a whole bag for 1 recipe)

1-Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2-Mix the dry ingredients together.
3-Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients.
4-Add the egg yolk & sour cream to the above mixture.
5-Stir in your chocolate chips
6-Drop heaping spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
7-Bake for 10-12 minutes.

Original source not known. I got this recipe from my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment